Wednesday, February 25, 2004

A constitutional ban?? (emails from abroad)

I am sorry folks, but I just can't let this slide.

Bush endorsed a Constitutional Ban on same-sex marriage yesterday. So much for the Republican ideal of "States' Rights." Man o man. Most of you know how ticked off I am about this right now. First of all... talk about messing around with the constitution. And for what reason? A mostly religious one. Geez its a good thing that we dont have a seperation between church and state. Oh... Wait...

Okay, now that I have gotten that off my chest (sorry grandparents, I know you are shaking your heads right now), but I also wanted to let you all know that I have established a site so that you can see my photos, (or photos of me I have stolen from friends). I have, however, yet to post any of them. I should get to that in the next day or so...

So here is the site:
http://members17.clubphoto.com/christian810649/owner-4f86-1.phtml

Like I said, it will be a couple of days till you get to see the mohawk, but it should be there soon!

Love to all!

Christian

>>>If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans<<<

No comments: