Monday, April 19, 2004

Marathon Traveling (emails from abroad)

Hey there Folks--

There is SO much to say, and I dont know how to even begin it properly. Since the last time I wrote, I have visited Paris and London with my wonderful family, and then Venice, Florence, Rome and Pompeii with my friends. I saw some of the most incredible artwork of my life, and we had many many adventures. Details would become devastatingly long, but just know that I had an incredible time, and am now back in Madrid, just for the time being.

This upcoming weekend I am going to the Canary Islands for a bit of fun-in-the-sun, and then off to Portugal the weekend after that. Then with only three weeks left in school, I still have a weekend in Barcelona (I LOVE that city) and a couple papers to focus on. Then I come pretty much to the end of May. SCARY!!! My time here is wrapping up pretty quickly, so I am all the more thankful that I have some reflection time in June during a spiritual pilgrimage. But all-in-all, I am in the home stretch now. I will be back state-side on June 28th, and then I get to see about making some money!

Since I am skipping through much of my travels, this will actually be one of my shortest updates, but I dont think I am going to hear any complaints. Life is good, time is short, and I am going back outside to enjoy the day. Love to all,

Christian

No comments: