Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's Strep! Where are the Republicans?

Went to the doctor's office this morning. My throat was so bad last night that I could hardly breathe. Not a fun feeling. I actually had quite a pleasant (and quick) experience with the medical clinic I go to. The doctor took one quick look down my throat, said, "Oh my goodness, that's Strep." And I was on my way with some antibiotics. Sweet. I'm actually already beginning to feel better.

I went to one class, then a meeting, and then was on my way into Clinic, where I saw the Prof. I told her about my diagnosis, and she said, "What are you even doing here? Get the hell out of the building. Now." So, now I have the afternoon off.

With this free time, already feeling better, I started to wonder: Is there anyone I'd like to infect with Strep? The people at the DMV were assholes to me last time I was there... But they already work in a semi-hell.

Oh... Wait... Where is it that they are planning the Republican National Convention? I should go "volunteer" for the afternoon.

Nothing wrong with licking a few phones and doorknobs.

(this idea brought to you by Dan Savage)

1 comment:

Billie said...

You naughty naughty Monkey!