Thursday, June 09, 2005

Home Again

So, I just spent the last ten hours of my life at an airport. And I had a phenominally good attitude about it, if I must say so myself. I dont know what was going on, but I was trapped in Chicago O'Hare longer than I think was suitable.

But, I am home now, and I just went on a short beach stroll with Carey. I love that kid. Can't believe she is going to be off to college here soon.

Upon reflection, I was telling her how happy I am with life right now. Making good money working hardly at all, have friends to come home to (my new roommates) and I can spend my days getting sun out on the porch. I definitely need to kick myself into gear again working out, but that just seems like a low priority at the moment.

I went on a date with __________ last night. I finally called him, and conveniently enough he was free. So we went to the Oriental (which I love!) and saw Crash (this movie is incredible... a very astute drama about race relations) then out for drinks at Mel's then Woody's. He beat me at darts and pool, and I am hoping that he is going to give me some tennis lessons. I like an athletic man. Anyway, I have always thought that this guy was cute, and as the night went on, he just kept getting cuter! How often does that happen? We ended up hooking up, first on my couch, then in the privacy of my locked pitch-black bathroom. GHETTO! Anyway, I am really diggin this guy: well adjusted, great kisser, giant cock. (did I say that?) And fun to be around.

Turns out that 3 of the 5 roomates had hooked up last night. LOL. I love not having to feel awkward about that with other people in the house. But I can see the top-bunk thing getting on my nerves this summer. I guess if the occasion calls, I can lower the bed to the ground and kick (David) onto the couch. P.S.: for a man with a girlfriend, he sure hooks up with a lot of guys. I feel bad for her. I like (David) a lot, and I usually try to withhold judgment, but that is just not fair to do to a person, making a fool out of them like that. Essentially he is just using her for the image he still thinks he should strive for. Get over it! If EVERY time you get drunk you hook up with a guy, sweetheart, you're gay.

None of my busines though, I just think it's twisted.

No comments: