Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Speaking in tongues

I had this dream last night that I was standing outside of St. Francis elementary school, and someone tried to introduce me to Tek Pataja, that kid from Faith Reformed, and I ended up pushing him away, jumping into my Dad's minivan. But some guy was following me, and he jumped in after me, and my Dad was driving wildly to try to swing him off, but he ended up pulling me out... And he grabbed my shoe, and all of a sudden I woke up with a start, not understanding why I was so scared, just shaking and in a cold sweat. It is kinda interesting cause [Mitchell] and I had just been talking about dreams, and I told him that I hadnt had a truly bad dream since I stopped dreaming after Mom died.

So here is what I think the dream meant: St Francis and the Pataja family both represent elements of my past that I resent... That I am even rageful over. I saw Shannon Petaja at Carey's graduation. It was not pleasant for me. Mimi said that I need to let it go. I think that is what this dream meant. This anger was chasing me...

Anyway, had some of the best sex of my life last night. It was amazing. Then he and I just talked for about an hour listening to music. Earlier that evening we had played scrabble (i won...) with his friend Karl. I just dont know what to say about this guy. I am still SO taken.

I resolved the issue with the contract I have to sign for the law school. There was no way that I was going to sign away three years of my life to the Catholic Church at large. But the dean is going to alter the contract to say that the determination will be made by him. I can deal with that. He is a good man.

Other than that, life is splendid, restful, and joyful. Nice.

No comments: