Monday, June 06, 2005

Thank You Notes

Another absoluetly gorgeous day. This is a magnificient time to have a balcony. I finished Digital Fortress today. It feels good just to sit and read... What a blessing. I made MAD money this last weekend, between a semi-decent Friday shift, the Bartolotta wedding Saturday, then a kick-ass happy hour yesterday. Let's just hope it continues into tonight. Yeah!

I really really really should be writing my thank you notes for the graduation gifts I got. I am finding all sorts of wonderful ways of procrastinating (as usual). I guess it just seems daunting. I want to thank all of the people that have not only given me gifts, but have given me so much more. Where do I even begin? I guess the notes on my kitchen counter are a start.

There has been so much wandering through my head lately. It is amazing what a little free time gives you a chance to enjoy... Anyway, now that I am somewhat moved into Renee Row, I am starting to scout out apartments for August. Not so far away now... wow... that's a bit intimidating. I just hope Adam kicks his butt in gear. He's gotta be my footman. I have found some fun prospects though. Here's to hoping!

No comments: