Sunday, February 26, 2006

feeling sappy

What a great weekend. I did absolutely nothing productive. It was a beautiful thing.

I got through my Con Law midterm on Friday, and I think I survived pretty well. There were two questions, and the Prof gave us kinda a curve ball with the second question, but in tlaking with my classmates, I think I had a better grasp of it than most. Then went out and celebrated the night, making quite a trek that night. Good times...

Most of the rest of the weekend has been dedicated to watching movies and just chilling. I dont know what is up at the moment, but I am in one of those moods where a Kodak commercial can make me cry. Their not bad tears, but more just feeling emotional in a rather neutral way. While I IMed with (Mitchell) for the first time in months yesterday, it was a friendlier conversation than it had been in the past. One of his best friends, in fact the friend who hooked us up, came into my bar on Saturday. I was slammed at that point, so I didnt get to chat, but if nothing else it feels good to start to have some clean-up with this whole thing. I like being friends with my exs... Even if it is entirely impossible.

Speaking of exs, another one called me randomly last night. This is a guy whom I adore, as perhaps the cutest, sweetest guy on the planet. His voice just makes me smile. I wrote about him earlier when he came by around Finals last semester to rehash our breakup. Hopefully that's over with, and I hope that he still thinks of me as fondly as I do him.

Continuing with the sappy streak, I went and saw "8 Below" with a friend. Fortunately it was a friend I could cry shamelessly around, because did I ever. Wow... I dont know if it was Paul Walker being unbelievably easy to look at, or me wanting a dog, but that movie was a major tear-jerker. Wow... I must be having my man-period. Er something.

Anyway, its now 10:15 and there are all sorts of people that I want to call who I was to lazy to call earlier this weekend. I have once again fallen into the habit of being really bad at keeping in touch.

Well, at least Im "in touch" with my emotions.

Wow... Unreal bad joke.

No comments: