Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jump (for my love)! --Pointer Sister style

Today was just one of those mornings when you want to just run around and dance around your apartment in your boxers. I dont know what my deal is today, but I was just in an overly happy mood this morning. I was up till midnight distilling Con Law down for my midterm, so I dont think that was what had me all hyped up. But I had a good night's sleep, the sun was shining over my view of the city, and I just was doing those silly little dances that you can only get away with when you are alone.

Funny enough, the only other person I have done the "silly dance" around is my college roommate, Will, and today happens to be his birthday. Coinicedence? I think not! Happy birthday buddy, go do the silly dance!

I might also be in an unusually good mood because I got a phone call yesterday giving me a summer clerkship I had applied for at the Public Defender's office. It was a really competetive clerkship (they interviewed 50 people for 14 spots), and I will be working at my first real legal job. It should be tremendous experience in legal research and writing, plus pretty good money.

Soooo... I may not be a good teacher, but apparently I am doing okay at this law school thing so far.

No comments: