Sunday, April 30, 2006

Procrast... aww crap, I'll finish spelling it later

Sunday. Nice. Made it through my Friday property final, and seemed to walk out of there with less of a limp than many, so I think I was able to get the B- that I was aiming for. That is truly a victory. Afterward, went out with the law crew for a little bit, and then went with Kenz back to her place to meet up with Ang who is now in town TO STAY! Anyway, Ang passed out, then I passed out, and it was looking like an early night. Kenz dropped me off back at home, and I was walking up the stairs when a classmate invited me up to his place for some beers and a movie. Cool... Chill enough. He and another old friend from the theater program at MU and I watched a cowboy movie, then started watching True Lies, while taking frequent smoking breaks. On one of the breaks I ran into another guy from the building, who is a total hottie. The guy then later texted me to go over to his place... Ended up with him till 5am... Nice.

This guy, however, was ultra fit, and I feel like he looked on me with a certain amount of disdain. Law school has killed my discipline for working out. In fact, tomorrow I am gonna try to go on a new fitness kick. Anyway, he kept making little comments that seemed to illude to the fact that he thought I wasnt taking care of myself. Dude... Whatever. I dont care how hot you are... That shit is just worthless. I still look pretty good, all in all, not peak, but whatever. I got better things to stress about. (afterthought: while this guy works out 2 hours a day, I am staying sane in law school, volunteer teaching kids and helping at a legal clinic, trying to keep some sort of social life... eat me. You're gonna get old and lose all that you have worked for. I will not.)

Anyway. Then I nursed that MASSIVE hangover the rest of the day. It was the perfect day to sit around and enjoy a good hangover, in that it was cloudy and rainy all day. Kinda nice really. Then met up with Ang and Kenz and went out on the town with them. They had to call it an early night for shoe problems, and I had already almost started a fight at the Saloon, so we were on our way earlier than usual. Still a good night though.

Ive got another final on Wednesday... Crim Law. Totally unprepared for this one. I truly havent been paying attention, doing the reading, anything lately. And yet I look at the material we are supposed to know and it is fairly sparse, which then reminds me of our Contracts exam. It wasnt about how much you knew, but how you argued it. I can handle that... But knowing that, now I am slacking again. I'll kick it into gear tomorrow after the study session scares me a little bit.

No comments: