Sunday, March 26, 2006

Running out of Q-Tips

Time to go shopping.

Oh, and BTW, Im still a giant slut.

After spending a week with my grandparents, which I enjoyed fully, I got home last night and needed something to off-set the MASH and Bill OReilly I had been watching. So I got together with a fantastic group of friends... And only slept with one of them. ;-)

I have to go back to school tomorrow, and am very much dreading it. Having time to myself to read for pleasure, do what I want and generally just chill has been almost decadant in the light of my normal life. I spent a few hours today putting my old Europe group-emails into this blog under the appropriate dates. They became rather celebrated among the 500+ people who received them, so I figured I might as well save them for posterity. Looking back too, I am truly impressed by how much I did in Undergrad. Seriously. How come I cant get shit done now? Seems like I am barely treading water in law school. Of course, that's like treading water with 100-lb weights tied to my ankles, but still.

The question is largely, how do I maintain this fantastic sense-of-self that I have rediscovered? I need to forget again about grades, focus on friends who treat me well, and just make myself happy. I think I can do that.

Just keep swimming.

1 comment:

Billie said...

Slut is a slang term Coming from the late Middle English slutte (meaning "mud") the term is usually applied to women (and can be compared to the more negative slag). This term is often regarded as offensive, when used by others, but, in the gay and bisexual communities, may be used by the person concerned as an expression of pride in their status, or as an expression of enviousness in their "success rate" by others.


...So what are you saying?