Sunday, August 27, 2006

Once again with the Venezuelans...

Who-boy. I have a lot I feel like I need to write about. Head is going a bit too fast, mostly because classes start up again tomorrow and I feel like Im not going to have much opportunity to sit and relax and write after that. (which, of course, is completely paranoid as I tend to write more when I am stressed and have a lot going on)

I spent most of the day yesterday at an orientation for the Law Journal. It was largely non-painful, and I think I am going to be able to handle the work-load involved. Good group of people. I managed to stick my foot incredibly far down my throat at one point in the day, but Im sure no one gave a second thought to it (except, of course me, as I like to dwell on things I cannot change...). After bowling with the Journalers for a little while, I went home, took a nice long nap, and went out with my roommate-to-be, Sarah.

It was splendid. She has some amazing friends, and I had some kick-ass conversations throughout the night. Its so nice to have a roommate who has friends, does things with them, and is overall fun to be around. My current roommate is benign, but deadly anti-social and boring. Its all good though, he's only around for another 4 days or so. Whooppeee!!!

It was also nice that Sarah has a bunch of gay friends (or friends of friends or whatever). I was looking forward to making new friends, but when I showed up, it was a crowd that I already knew! It was the same group as from Anthony's Bachelor party, so as a consequence, I had already made-out with about half of them (God, that night was fun)! Funny though, there was a circle of about ten of us gays sitting outside, and this Pakistani girl who had kinda been flirting with me came out and joined us. She was there for about ten minutes before someone said something about "all us gay guys." She looks straight at me, laughs, and says, "But YOU'RE not gay, right?" Oh sweetheart. "You just dont look gay to me..." she continues.

Wow. I need to wear more pink.

Fun though, was that I ended up "sneaking" around the house with this guy from Venezuela, a total hottie. We were trying to be all sly, making out in nooks and crannies, partially because I felt wierd about getting it on in someone else's house, partially because I didnt want people to think that I am a slut (I think the ships sailed on that one), and partially because he had an ex-bf passed out in one of the bedrooms. Anyway, it was that half-drunken, "We think we are being stealthy and no one will notice us as we disappear together" sort of thing... Which was comical for everyone else to watch, and kinda a fun little juvenile adventure for us. It was like we were waiting for our parents to walk in on us at any moment. And of course, when I came downstairs, I couldnt even try to keep a straight face with Sarah. I just erupted with laughter.

And there is nothing like a Venezuelan man. Ahhh... the memories.

Musical Fodder for my Writing:
"Asunto Sexual" Caramelos de Cianuro,
Miss Mujerzuela

No comments: