Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Coffee Date

Just too bad I dont drink coffee...

Soo, I have a coffee date with a super cute guy that I met while I was in Duluth two weekends ago. I met him through a friend at the super quaint Pride festivities, and next thing I know, he is being adorable on stage with some lesbians toddler. Totally melted me right then and there... Since I didnt really know him and am somewhat gutless with guys, I determined to get his phone number later that night.

At the bar, I saw him again, and we started chatting. He goes to the MBA program right across the street from my school, and I invited him to participate in our LGBT/Ally group. He gave me his email, and then ended up coming to our first meeting (which I ended up leading... looking all "authoritative" as my friends put it). Well, after a couple quick emails yesterday and today, and two very very busy schedules, it looks like we are making time to grab coffee on Thursday. Im all giddy. It's cute. I'll update with how it goes.

Its interesting. For how much I screw around, I dont date much. I forget how much fun ACTUALLY getting to know someone can be.


Musical Fodder for my Writing:
No Music: ITunes is updating

No comments: