Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ready

Wow... Here's a good feeling.

For the first time in about a month, I feel like I am ready for the day ahead of me. I have had an astoundingly busy few days for the last while, and I feel like I am reeling a little from it, but am recovering quickly. Allow me to take note: I can do this. All of this. Its always nice to have moments like this. You need them, otherwise the despair can overtake you faster than you might imagine.

But I made it. Im still standing. I am heading toward another work-filled weekend, but Ive resigned myself to the normality of that mediocre fact. But I will make it to that weekend, catch up and be just fine. Then to another week... But I'll make it. That's nice to know


Musical Fodder for my Writing:
"El Amor de Mi Vida" Ricky Martin,
La Historia

No comments: