Monday, May 23, 2005

They've all left me...

Well, this morning Dad, Carey, Mimi, and Grandpa and Mae-Mae Thomas went back to Michigan. About 11am Dee came by to say goodbye. Many hugs. About 1pm Will finished getting some of the bigger things into the garbage (that gigantic recliner couch was a giant pain) and just now Justine came by to drop off a box of alcohol before she headed home. So... Here I am...

I think I have been more worried about being lonely than actually sad about my friends leaving. The reality is that I will be seeing all of them again soon, to be sure. But at the same time, there are just things that I want to say, that I dont know that I did. I want to remind Justine not to take herself too seriously. I want to remind Will that he is capable of anything if he gets off his ass. I want to remind Dee that she is the best friend anyone could ever ask for, and that I am simply not deserving of such dedication.

This last week has been intense. I havent written in a while, mostly because I have wanted to soak up what I could. I still do want to live this for a little while before I fully process it. I will certainly have to catch things up, starting with my family's trip to the gay bars last night.

Anyway, my apartment no longer has internet, so I am going to have to compose my messages somewhere else, which is kinda crappy. But I should be set up again in about two weeks. I love you my friends, thank you so much for making my life worth living. You inspire me, and make me want to become a better person, a person deserving of such incredible human beings. More later... as always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey darlin,

i'm not gonna lie, i cried two tears when i read this. i love you, sweetie. you are so precious to me. thank you for making my life special...

love,
ki

p.s. i am now officially legal...going out tonight for the first time in the states hahaha...brings me back to the good ole days
p.p.s. please lay off the blue stuff, dear. the poor old men on crutches deserve some respect.