Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ready to Go

Saw Collective Soul last night with Karl. Then went back to (Mitchell's) house. They had cleaned. Unreal! It looked great. Then watched a "Hide and Seek" which would have been way better if I hadnt just watched "High Intensity" which also focuses on multiple personality killers. Anyway, kinda the perfect night. I stay up FAR too late with (Mitchell) but I dont know that I ever regret it. ;-) For whatever reason, our kisses seemed even more passionate than normal yesterday. I am SO in _______. You fill in the blanks, becuase I cant.

Other than that, work has been a little lame. I feel like I am just treading water until it is time to go. This would be the point when I would normally get bored and quit. I am definitely feeling the effects of no longer being "novelty" around the bar. The flirting just isnt as effective as it was. Ah well.

A little roommate tension. (David) is a bit more neurotic than I think I can appreciate. Whatever... I spend all of 20 minutes in the apartment every week. I am so outie.

I have to go play tennis now. I hope I do okay. No more getting beat by a fifty year old. Ha!

No comments: