Wednesday, July 13, 2005

too much fun

Will came to town yesterday, and I had a blast with him. The day started out fantastic, waking up to a lazy day with (Mitchell) and lounging around with him until he had to work at 5pm. It was the perfect way to spend a colder, rainy day: watching the Stepford Wives with my boy. I could have sat there forever with him. He had picked me up at like 3:30 in the morning after I had ridden my bike home from work. The shift had been very high tension, partially because my boss wrote this DRAMA note that was pretty overkill about us using the bar as a storage facility. Sure, I had kept my bike in the basement for 2 nights, but that was unusual. If he had asked me, I would have moved it immediately. Instead we get this note that was way terse. Anyway. Then someone who was a regular in the scene died, so it was like this negative energy filled the bar as the news spread. Brian needed to take a couple minutes, which I TOTALLY respected.

One of Franco's dick friends grabbed my cock as I was coming up from the basement. I reacted farely violently, and made it VERY clear that he was never to touch me again. Anyway, then all the other coked out queens started in on me, and I wasnt having much of it. I didnt react as I would have wanted to, but I was about to lose it. Anyway, getting to go home to (Mitchell) at the end of an otherwise tense night was wonderful.

So Will picked me up at Culver's just after 5pm, and we went to go see Mr. and Mrs. Smith with his two friends Katie and Ryan. Fun crowd. Decent movie. Then Will and I went to Mel's and had a really really good night. Just chilled, played darts, drank a lot (!!) and Will even got (Mitchell) to come and join us. That just put this dumb, idiotic smile on my face the entire time. It was just good to be with my old buddy, and my hot boyfriend. Really made me smile.

A friend of a friend who is also going to St. Thomas is allowing me to through some of my bigger things in her Uhaul. Fuck yeah! Dad also offered to give me a good bunch of money to help me move, since it looks like he cant help. I am glad that is all coming together. I gave (Mitchell) the dates of my moving and departure, and he really looked saddened. I guess this is where things get interesting.

I kept talking to Will about the L-word. I talked with my favorite bartender EVER, Hilary, at Caffrey's last night and she seemed to think that because all my previous affections have been returned whole-heartedly, I am safe to say the WORD without (Mitchell) getting overwhelmed. Still though, I think I want to wait until the move. Just cause. Enough thinkin about that.

Nothing else much to report. I am trying to catch up on some news, since i feel like I have been totally disconnected lately. I didnt even know there was a hurricane hitting florida this last week. Anyway, time to go.

No comments: