Friday, May 05, 2006

An interesting retrospective...

So I was reading through my blog going through and updating my "little black book" as best as possible, trying to see where "my number" is nowadays... Anyway I came along this passage regarding last semester's Contracts final:

"I did my best, although I am fairly sure that I bombed one of the sections because I didnt understand what the prof was looking for. Ouch. I knew the info but..."

I was sure that I had failed the damn thing, and had ridden myself pretty hard about that. Turns out I got an A- in the class. Something to think about given my current feelings about my performance in Crim. Everyone who has been through this is telling me not to let those retrospective, hindsight "I should have done..." feelings get to me. They are probably right. Something to remember.

No comments: