Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wierd...

Sooo.... Last week I had gone out dancing with Anthony and then went home and ate an obscene amount of Thai food in bed and then went to sleep... Woke up the next morning barely able to move, my back hurt so badly. Finally went to my father's chiropractor today, and went through all my physical activities from that day. Turns out it was the food of all things... Ive always thought that chiropractors were all mumbo-jumbo, but somehow they know how to make things feel better. Apparently my back got screwed up by overworking my digestive system while I slept. He popped a couple things and I feel way better. Nice. The food thing is wierd though, never thought Thai could screw up my back...

Anywho, I am back in Michigan now for the time being. Its been uber-relaxing, and nice to get away from things for awhile. I have just been chilling with the family, making meals, watching TV and working on my submission for the law journal. This thing is really long and I have been chipping away at it for a week now. Yuck. Im not sure my submission is even going to be that good, but it will at least be a "good faith effort" in case I am on the honor role again. I just dont have the energy to put forth much more about now.

I made a really good meal on Monday night for the dinner group Dad has: Spicy corn soup with spinach ricotta dumplings and zuchini cakes. It was a lot of work but my sister helped with a lot of it. Turned out great though.

I am heading to Chicago on Friday or Saturday to visit friends, then back to Minneapolis to chill for a week before I start my new job. I will have 3 chapters of a book I am editing for a prof waiting for me when I get back, but other than that I can largely relax for the week (still). Nice!

No comments: