Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday, babay, Sunday

I wish that I had just a few hours to be isolated and forced to sit down and write to my friends afar. I think of everyone I have been meaning to write in the last months: roommates, surrogate family, friends, lovers... and I hope they understand that I am just not good at doing that stuff. Falling behind on these past friends also makes me nervous for the hundreds of friends that I have here. Will I lose contact with them all too?

This week has a pretty solid work load, and I rather wish that I had been able to have a weekend. I will have worked three shifts by the end of the day, which is great for the pocketbook, but not so much for the study habits. Tomorrow: Theo mid-term (essays. yuck) Tuesday: TV critique on Fox's new "Stars without their Makeup." Horrid show really. Spanish exam on Wednesday. And I have to be working on both my Theology and PR projects before I leave for Minneapolis on Friday. Plus campaign work for Alex Hermanny and publicity stuff for the benefit dance. Geez. For the few weeks before Spring Break, I am going to be as busy as any other semester. Time to bring out the daybook again. LOL. This Thurday I was looking all over the place for it, and then realized that it was in my work bag, which meant that I hadnt used it since Monday. Three whole days. I couldnt have gone three whole hours last semester without that book!

I have kinda been postponing calling Rosey about subletting in Renee Row for the summer. I just had this feeling that something would fall in my lap. I told myself I would let the weekend go, and if nothing became apparent I would give her a call. I am just so... not excited about moving out of my place... I guess that I need to just deal... It will be wierd though. I have lived here for three years now. I mean, when I was in Spain, I missed my apartment more than I missed my Dad's place in Michigan.

Well it is time to eat something and get to the studying. I work in about 4 hours, so I best take advantage of my time...

No comments: