Tuesday, March 01, 2005

P.S.: Dad Rocks

Oh. And I can't forget this:

Dad and Carey are fighting, just random teenage freedom issues. But Dad was amazingly supportive last night. He listened to me rant about Spring Break for a good half hour. (As did Sam Wills, my ethics friend... but anyway) And it turns out Dad told me not to buy anything major within the next week... Hmmm... I mentioned that I was planning on getting a digital camera as soon as my voucher shows up... He told me that he had already bought me a Cannon SD200 Elph! He had been planning on getting me something like that for graduation, but after our conversation a few weeks ago (see blog: me being a spoiled brat) he decided to move up his purchase date. SWEAT!!

I like when Dad and Carey are fighting. He buys me things! (just kidding, he said that himself...)

No comments: