Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Senior Speaker?

Yesterday I got an email confirming that I am one of the top ten finalist for Senior Speaker. Now it goes to popular vote to round it down to three candidates. Wow. That would be cool. I need to not think about it... Went out to dinner last night with Justine. We finally could get seating at The Cheesecake Factory. Quite honestly, it was only decent food. ehh whatever.

I bought a new memory card for the camera Dad is sending me. Great price on it. Yeah!

Otherwise, I am trying to lay off my cell phone use. I spent about 100 minutes earlier this month trying to solve the Spring Break disturbances. But now I only have 150 left for the next 15 days. Hmmm...

I guess that the only other thing would be that UWM is paying me $75 to teach an LGBT acceptance unit, 45 minutes total. Geez... I would do it for free... But that's totally cool... I'll take the money any day. I just hope that I can live up to their expectations.

Nothing else much to report... Good, relaxing day yesterday. Today should be too. It is the Primary election for my candidate, so there are some last-minute efforts, but nothing I feel I really need to worry about.

No comments: