Thursday, June 22, 2006

I have someone who empties my garbage at night...

I just had that thought: everyday when I come in to work, my trash is empty. I've never had someone that performed such an invisible personal service. New.

I went out with Nebraska again yesterday. He and I went out for lunch, then met up after I had a meeting with the Prof I am working for. I turned in the chapters I had been doing, and that felt rather nice. Then he handed back a stack to edit almost just as big. Great. Here's to a fun summer. Anyway, Nebraska and I had dinner at this Mexican place a couple blocks away then went for a romantic stroll in the sculpture gardens. He's totally an introvert, but he is quickly opening up, and I cant seem to take my eyes off of him. It was totally a nice date, just hanging out the two of us. I could get used to this.

Today, work has been good. I was assigned a new "rush" case which I have to push myself a little on. I should have a good chunk of it finished tomorrow though if I focus... And I went to meet the attorney on the case, and I already love her. She seems very cool. Moreso to in that she is letting me argue the motion! Kickass! While I cant be certain, Im fairly sure that winning this would secure release for a kid who's in for five years. Sweet! Best of all, its a winnable case. I just really have to kick my ass this next week getting the arguments together.

No comments: