Monday, June 05, 2006

Who's got a case of the Mondays?

Blah...

Sitting at my desk, truly trying to pretend I am doing work. Oh, to be a government employee... Its not that I havent been getting stuff done, I am just not used to having this down-time to my day. Right now the research that I have to do requires that I go to another building, but I have to meet with a lawyer I am working for before I do anything else, and he isnt available, so here I sit.

Went out last night to celebrate a wonderful friend's birthday. I love that group of people. I dont write that just cause I know they read this, but rather because I am truly so lucky that I fell in with people that I feel so welcome and comfortable around.

(The lawyer I just wrote a 13 page motion for just pulled me aside. He thought my work was really good, especially for the first week. He thought my arguments were very well laid out and well crafted. "B-" in Lawyering Skills my butt. Booyah!)

So yeah... Life is good. I'm kinda counting down the time today to get out of hear, a feeling that I am sure many of my other office-bound friends can relate to. Good day so far though.

No comments: