Sunday, November 06, 2005

Step One: Replace Boyfried with Video Game

What a great weekend just to chill out. I had a couple of low moments last week, dealing with the break-up, just around the time of Mom's birthday... It was wierd having come down from a time period where i was largely working a ton at the new bar or working on my memo. I finally got down to the reality of the break up.

To be clear: I don't want him back, I just am not real thrilled about being single right now. So in order to adjust, I bought a half-dozen DVDs and an absolutely captivating video game (X-Men Legends II) and I spent most of the weekend just sitting on my ass, making myself happy. While my new roommate probably thinks I am a lazy sloth, I can deal with that for the moment. I worked a good shift on Saturday, had alcohol serving training today... Didnt think about law school all weekend. Nice.

Not much else to report it seems for the moment. The apartment looks great with the new (ultra organized) additions of the new roommate. We are not best friends, but we get along fine. I have fairly easy week ahead, and look forward to more chilling. Good times.

Oh, and check out this Sarah McLaughlin music video. It is truly inspiring. There is so much to do in this world. I guess we should all get started.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/mclachlan_sarah/videos.jhtml

No comments: