Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Warm socks

Can I tell you how unbelievably happy I have been the last couple days to have new socks taht keep my feet warm? Seriously.

Okay. Now that I got that out of the way. I have been spending the last 72 hours trying to chip away at my Lawyering Skills Brief, and in the process have spend about 70 hours on Friendster and watched more than my share of Family Guy (come on! Volume Three just came out yesterday... what am I supposed to do, let it sit there all unwatched? Please!) The assignment isnt that killer if I were to just get to it, and my goal is to have it done in the next 24 hours, hopefully by the end of the night even. I just have so little motivation left. I just want to pass these freakin class so I can move on with my life. Sheeesh. And this is my first semester.

Went out to lunch with a bunch of guys from class. I felt like I was totally in the "boys club" and it felt pretty awesome to be included. And yes, we did talk about strippers and blow jobs. But for our group, that is pretty much the norm. Some of these guys are such seriously wonderful people. Certainly can make me laugh.

Time to really get to work now. Maybe.

No comments: