Sunday, November 20, 2005

Swimming swimming swimming...

Last night was a blast. Perhaps I had a better attitude. Perhaps I made myself really clear with the guys about how I felt last week, so I was able to stay out of all the tussle and joking this week. Perhaps it was that the other two bartenders both empathized with me about the 13 hr shift and such. But I had a blast. I am making a concerted effort not to dance behind the bar, which is made far easier by our no-drinking policy, and I really just grooved with everything last night. It was a fun job again. Aftwerwards I went out for breakfast with the barback and the expeditor. I feel like there is a social ranking at the bar, and I totally fly in the face of it. I could care less what these guys do for the bar... In fact, the barback works exponentially harder than the rest of us, and still remains more pleasant.

Anyway, I should really be in bed right now. Or working on the killer assignment coming up... Perhaps both. I didnt get to bed until 5am after breakfast (which was such a good idea) but for some reason woke up at 8am... Wierd. Well, back to bed for a while I think.

PS... While I have definitely reclaimed the "Don't Cha," song that used to kick me in the gut with memories of (Mitchell), I still get my stomach pulled backward when I see him online. I cant bring myself to delete him, which perhaps I should, but I also dont have anything to say... It is a wierd limbo feeling. Hmmm... Whatever.

No comments: