Sunday, October 23, 2005

Blah...

Sooooo much I should be doing right now. Eh. Whatever.

This week is deadly busy, with my finalized memo due Nov. 1... That is about 9 days away, which seems workable, but I am scheduled at the bar for five nights between now and then. Add random meetings this week and such and it is a busy week. The random stuff like cleaning and laundry are catching up to me too, but I guess I am in denial about going back to class tomorrow. I'll make it through this, I always like a challenge.

"How come the world wont stop spinning now that you're gone? I know every end has beginnings, but this one's so wrong." Just spent a half an hour reading through my entries from June-Sept.... Just examining my feelings through the whole (Mitchell) thing. Last night the DJ played the "Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" song... That combined with Kelly Clarkston can take me down a notch... But not substanstially. I guess that I am bouncing pretty well overall.

God, I had a good time last night!

No comments: