Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ugly, fat day

Im starting to get a bit concerned by my own behavior. I know the symptoms. I am so low-energy that I am not even keeping myself up well. It is like now that all this drama has settled, I am still here surrounded by remnants. And I feel fat, ugly and unable to bring myself to get even the stupidest little things done. There is a pile of shit stacking up next to my desk... I havent even had the energy to shave the last 5 days or so. Am SO behind on my readings...

Part of me is ranting: "This isnt hard stuff... Just get off your ass and shave, pick up your room, fold your laundry, open the books..." But there is just something that makes even the simplest things seem difficult at the moment.

For all my friends that ae probably freaking out reading this, dont panic... I have these moments (and would assume that they are normal). Its just something that you never SEE. I dont know what possessed me to write about it today, (I am thinking about deleting this entire entry) but here it is: every bone in my body wants me to just crawl back into bed and stay there. Not from tiredness, just from... whatever it is in my soul that jsut feels weak at the moment.

Okay. Enough. This is bullshit. Pull it together. Be the person people love.

No comments: