Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oh yeah baby, just like that!

urbanchristian00: why do we have to get the hours in in the first place?
SM: part of that mentor externship thing
SM: makes us good people :-)
urbanchristian00: eat me
SM: I deserved that
urbanchristian00: lol... that's right woman, get back in the kitchen
SM: yes massa
urbanchristian00: HAHAHA
SM: can i get you a nightcap and your smoking jacket?
urbanchristian00: not if it means leaving the kitchen
SM: then we can do it in the missionary position while I conceieve your glorious children
SM: ha ha ha
urbanchristian00: jesus... that's so wrong
urbanchristian00: wait... are you that crazy lesbian looking for a sperm donor?
SM: no!!! I dont need anything else right now that requires my time and attention
urbanchristian00: my plants are dying... seriously
SM: i only have one left
SM: my baby would be neglected.
SM: but if it makes you feel better, we can keep you in mind for sperm later :-)
SM: just kidding- i dont wanna know the guy
urbanchristian00: lol... thanks.
urbanchristian00: yeah, I will have to hook you up with one of my tricks... he doesnt even have to know about it... i'll just grab the condom off the floor for you
SM: now THAT was wrong
urbanchristian00: hehe... best of both worlds
SM: well done grasshopper
urbanchristian00: i could judge his intellect, attractivness, and... stature for you
SM: would it be akward to ask for his family medical history during foreplay?
urbanchristian00: i can get creative... "Oh yeah, just like that... hey, did your grandfather have diabetes? Oh, dont stop..."

No comments: