Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This is SOOO not good. But in a good way.

Well, the midterm grades were just released. Be proud, because I scored far higher than I thought I would, among the top of the class. Sounds good right?

Not really. I KNOW how my mind works. From here on out, for the rest of the semester, I am going to be thinking, "Well, I did okay on the midterm, this isnt that hard..." Having done well with little effort in the beginning will make it SO much harder to legitimize good study skills later in the semester. Bad brain. Bad!

I had a wonderful morning today in prayer and reflection. Felt good to take a little bit to nurture that relationship. I have a ton to do right now, but that makes it almost more important for me to reconnect spiritually.

Okay, back to class. (even now I am not paying attention... he's talking about the exam. I aced it, so I dont need to pay attention, right?)

No comments: