Friday, October 28, 2005

There are hangovers I know I deserve... I want to appeal this one to a higher court

Good God. I wasnt this drunk last night, was I? Of wait. I was.

I managed to drunkenly clean most of the face makeup off of me (its still in the shower) but neglected my neck and ears, so I was an odd site this morning. The makeup actually worked out pretty well. I would be a big fan of this costume if it wasnt so tight in the butt. But then, that might be perfect for work... Hmmm...

I cant even believe I am up for class. I guess that partially I just need to go to get my phone/bag/coat from Jake cause I left all that stuff at his house. Seriously, I dont even remember who gave me a ride home... I remember going to the St Thomas parking structure, and coming home and chatting online... I didnt even drink that much. A couple strong Captains at Jake's place, then two beers and a shot with Matt. Maybe the shot did me in. I was supposed to go to a breakfast thing this morning, but forgot all about it, and even if I hadnt, with the prospect of work tonight, sleep was very much a priority.

Fun night though... Reclaimed the "Girlfriend" song, so now my memory wont be of (Mitchell) it will be of me dancing with Strawberry Shortcake, a fairy, and a very tall hairy nurse. That makes me happy.

No comments: