Friday, April 01, 2005

bed time?

I should totally be in bed right now... Soon I am going to eat something and then regret it... PS Im a little drunk...

So, I went to the Milwaukee Ballet for my critical writing class (which I hate) and it was a good show, more or less. I was hoping my new internet pal (Duncan) would come along, but alas, we didnt exchange messages in time. Then I went to Triangle with my ex, (Bart) . I love (Bart). There are times I am very sad that we broke up. Like tonight. I totally wish that he was still by my side. He gets me more than most. At the same time, I also made friendly with (Edward), the cute guy with the adorable nose who I totally dissed last summer. I have always liked him, but it has never worked out. Partially because I have been told by some close to me that he is dumb as a stump. But I dont see that. I just dont know. I guess the key to this spring/summer will be to remain friends with all these guys. Which sucks on one hand, but also allows me to truly enjoy my summer. Now that I think about it, one of the best summers of my life was when I was dating Tyson long-distance, and I had to refrain all summer from forbidden fruit. Maybe that's the way I should treat guys this summer: like I want to, but can't.

Oh, and a friend from a while ago (older guy) told me that he used to be a priest. Wow. Wierd. That totally could have been my life.

Okay, time for bed. otherwise I will write something I will regret (if I havent already)

No comments: