Thursday, April 14, 2005

Welcome to the OC, bitch

I have been working my friggin ass off lately. I just realized that when I got a voicemail from a friend I normally see every two days who was genuinely concerned that something bad had happened to me. I think I told you that I had to buy a new computer and got charged about $300 extra for my spring break car rental... Stuff has just been adding up quick. So that all comes down to a lot of added shifts. I hate that though. It throughs me way out of wack.

I did one of my catering gigs tonight. It was kinda fun because it happened to be a Marquette Admissions function, and I used to work there. Everyone there knew me. It gave many of my friends to see me in a light they are not used to. Usually i am very laid-back and fun. Catering I have to be polite, with a stick up my ass attitude, and I have to call everyone Maam or Sir, even my best friend who was there. Plus the bow tie is always cute. ;-)

Anyway, Tomorrow I go into a 7th grade class and talk to them about respecting women. Im actually a bit nervous. 7th graders kicked my ass when I was one of them. They are little pre-pubecent cruel balls of hormones and attitude. Whatever. I seriously dont care about the presentation. I just hope I dont swear at them.

Today was a good day. Tomorrow will be too.

No comments: