Saturday, April 23, 2005

Holy Raunchy Night!

Huh... Wow. Just got in. Hmmm. Had a really good night at work, with a very steady but transcient crowd. Justine and Danielle came in. That was cool. Then Brian came in towards the end. Oh, and Franco. Yes. That worked out well.

Went over to his place afterward, and I was the only person supposed to stay over, but lets just say it didnt work out that way. A couple of guys in the closet, a couple of guys on the couch, a couple of couples on the bed. I didnt think I could get myself into this much trouble in the states. Franco was totally sweet though, because he made it clear that I was the only person originally intended to stay, and that if I wanted, he would clear everyone out. What for?

The night also kinda kicked ass because I was wearing (and still am wearing) the shirt I bought in Spain that has Coca-Cola logo in Thai on it. It is a teeny-weeny shirt, and I have been too fat for it since i got back. Well, not last night. I looked great in it, and had the underwear to match. Hotness. I was turning myself on. ;-)

Now I am exhausted. I need to shower and shave before I meet up with a couple of kids from my critical wrtiting class for brunch. Food. Yeeessss.

No comments: