Wednesday, April 06, 2005

dark moment

everyone has them. that is why they are okay. I guess my thoughts are just reflecting the weather. generally I love thunderstorms... I dont mind getting wet. in fact I love storm chasing. not today though. today is one of those days when I feel fat, broke, dumb, lonely and powerless.

a lot of this has to do with Enterprise totally ripping me off on the car rental for Spring Break. Turns out they are charging us about $400 more than they originally quoted us for. And the really sucky part: I signed for it. Right there on the contract. I didnt check the price on there. I let myself get caught up in the moment, trying to get on the road, and I made a $400 error. It would have been SO easy to clarify things then. But I was an idiot. My mother is rolling over in her grave right now: her son signed a contract without reading it.

I may still argue it a little. Justine is going to go down with me and talk to the manager. The fact that we were quoted something so different is just uncool. But what can I do now? I am stuck with my dick in my hands.

So, now I am grumpy, and decidedly more broke than I want to be. Arg. Yuck.

okay. time to get over this. Sobelman's could do the trick. eat, drink, get merry damnit!

No comments: