Monday, April 11, 2005

the loft next store is shaking, so I guess I am awake...

This was indeed a busy weekend. I didnt get to see Justine for pretty muhc all of it, which was wierd. I started to worry that she was mad at me for some reason. Saturday I just chilled until I went to brunch with Angela, and we had an absolute blast. We went to Lava for brunch. The service was great, the food decent, the Bloody great. And I got a tattoo.

Leave it to Angela... She could get the Pope into trouble (God rest his soul). It was a tattoo that I have been talking about for awhile, but of course she was all about going with me to get it. The only serious reservation that I had was getting to the flower shop in time to pick up Liz McDonald's corsage before the florist closed. Ryan McCullough ended up being my hero and grabbing it for me, so all went well. I now have a latin acronynm tattooed to my lower back-side right calf. Seems appropriate for graduation. The pain was SOOO worth it. Makes me want another (kidding... only kinda... maybe after I pass the bar exam in 3 years).

Formal that night was kick ass. I made out with Liz a ton, and really solidified my friendship with Ryan and Dave Lindesmith. I love those guys. Oh, and I spent a ton of time ripping on J.R. (good verb to use). Actually, I felt we were bonding a little, which I am so not sure about... Anyway. I was incredibly drunk by the end of the night, and then T.J. called, and he came over. But nothing happened. It was wierd. We were both WAY too drunk. Just got naked and slept. He left at like 8am for work, so I am not even sure why he came over.

Other than that, I jsut keep chipping away at the speech. You know what? I really doubt that I am going to get it, so I am kinda not that concerned. I know that is the wrong attitude to have, and it is totally unlike me, but it is true nonetheless. Okay, bedtime... Maybe the loft next door has stopped shaking. Maybe not.

No comments: