Tuesday, April 26, 2005

If I pass enough gas, will that fumigate my apartment?

It is early morning Tuesday. I should be writing my classical music piece. Definitely procrastinating there. Whatever. I took the day off of classes yesteday so that I could spend the 12 hour chunk of my day writing my paper. It is now substantially finished. I probably have another 3-4 pages to go, just a couple more points to hit and then conclude and cite. It feels SOO incredible to have that cloud removed from over my head. I feel like I can finally focus on some of the other littler shit that is coming at me.

Tonight I have the Raynor Dinner, which is gonna be kinda lame, since Ken is gone, Meredith graduated, Vince isnt coming (the idiots scheduled this thing at the same time as the A&S award ceremony). Good thing Katie will be there. I hope to get everything cleaned and taken care of in my bedroom. It is going to be a ocuple hours worth of work, but if I haul everything to the laundromat, I figure I am tired of waking up with these painful itchy spots. Then going out tonight to celebrate Nikki's 21st, and the begining of my b-day. Yeah!

This week is going to fly. Today will be over quickly. Then tomorrow, my birthday, will come and go, with the get-together at Sobelman's. I have a presentation to give in ethics the next day (not to mention possibly finalizing that paper) then I cater both that night, then Friday I cater in Madison. Sunday I finally get a day off. I haven't had a no-school, no-work day since...Let me check... Since April 3. I'm rather excited!

I had my second interview with Swig. I dont think that I did very well. I just was frazzled from running after a bus, and didnt feel like I was very coherent or easy to connect with. Oh well, not that big of a deal. I will have to wait and see.

I got an email from the Office of Student Affairs yesterday. I freaked out because I presumed that it was about Senior Speaker. It turned out not to be, just a special invite to something random. Crap. Hopefully I will hear one way or another on that soon enough.

No comments: