Friday, April 15, 2005

I havent gotten laid in far too long.

Yeah. I'm serious. It's an issue. I dont know why, but I havent really been into the random hook ups that my bar has had to offer as of late. In fact, I dont even know that I am interested in a random. But does that mean that part of me is interested in a relationship all of a sudden? Whoa... wrong time to go there. Maybe just a fuck buddy. I need to look up my friend in Madison. It's just that Madison is a pretty decent trek just to get laid.

Spring has ogt the hormones buggin. I am trying really hard not to resent my roommate for his fuck-buddy. Hell, if I was in his position I would do the same thing. Perhaps i have in the past. I guess I am just jealous of the convenience of his enocunter. Usually it is the other way around: I can get laid 4x as quick normally, just cause gays are easy.

Perhaps i have even been working too hard for my sex life. Is that getting squeezed out there too? Saturday would usually be the night i stay out and get it on, but these past Saturday's I have been doing MU social events and I work a double this week. Maybe I can convince a hottie to stay after work on Friday... That's always wierd though because we have to meet up like an hour later.

Well, today went very very well. Great day actually. The session with the 7th graders was perfect, and we got high marks. Feels nice to get that out of the way. Ethics was great. We are onto Hate Speech, which I defend. Had a perfect workout, and then hung out with Tom Freesmier for about an hour talking about senior speaker stuff (he's one of the two other candidates, and I would love him to get it... seriously). Later, some roommate time before I went with Danielle and Justine to a splendid dinner at Magiano's and the we saw Sahara.

Pretty bland night after that really, just watched Revelations, which i taped accidently instead of West Wing. Kick ass show. I almost dont mind it pushing back my show.

I think I need to maybe grab a book to keep my interest for a while. And masturbate more.

No comments: