Friday, April 22, 2005

Maybe when Im done with endings this can begin

Okay. School is such a non-priority right now. I did just fine on that Spanish test. Otherwise, nothing major. Oh, I am staging a bit of a coup in my writing class. I got 5 of the other students (out of 18 total) to sign onto a letter about how useless that class is. I submitted it yesterday. I also got 5 pages of my pron paper done. The prof says I need to make it MORE clunky. Oh God, he is going against 6 years of journalism training. Ah well. I dont care much.

I work pretty much all weekend again. No doubles this time though. That's nice. Next weekend I go to Madison to bartend for Hilary Clinton. I'll get to see my hook up buddy too. NICE!

Last night, after I went to a rehearsal for the Milwaukee Symphonic Orchestra for the Critical Writing class, I went to visit Katie W. at Swig. She has been talking to me about applying there for a job. So I sat down with the manager Joe, who wants me as a server, and he pretty much hired me on the spot, at least that's how it seemed. Kick ass! Apparently servers make total bank there! It would be a nice break from the bar. Ohhh... and I was telling Joe that I needed a break from the gay bar, and he thought that it was cause I was uncomfortable with gay people. LOL>> I don't think that's the problem. Anyway, if I oculd get the hookup for this job, I would totally be set for the summer. Kick ass. Cross my fingers for the second interview.

Otherwise, I am trying to get shit out of the way so I can enjoy my birthday next week. 22 (again). I liked it so much, I think I'll do it again.

I think I am going to order an obscene amount of Chinese food and then eat leftovers all weekend. Yum.

No comments: